Hii!! Guys, It’s been a long time since I have posted an interesting tweaking article. So, here I am with this amazing tweaking trick “How to Block internet access on devices connected to same WiFi Network“. I was just wondering that it would be amazing if you get full control over the internet access on a WiFi network. Just Think, How would it feel if you can control the internet connection of your friend working on the same WiFi Network!! Isn’t it cool?? So, today I made my mind to share this amazing trick with with you all. You do not need any programming knowledge or any scripting idea to block internet access on devices connected to same WiFi Network. Just install a simple tool “Netcut” and get go with it for the same.
Suppose, you are on a college WiFi network or on a public WiFi network, it is expected that many users would be connected to that network. Under it, the internet speed would be divided among the users. If the no. of users is increased, the internet speed would decrease. Let’s say, if the main internet bandwidth is 2 Mbps and 40 people are using it, then each user would be getting a bandwidth of 50 Kbps. Hence, you will get less speed. So, here, I would be introducing the charming tool called “Netcut” developed by Arcai group. You would be able to easily disconnect the remaining users without their consent and utilize the maximum bandwidth according to your need.
Well, let me elaborate about Netcut to you. Netcut is a network admin tool for the users to examine speed/probe address or manage bandwidth/IP/MAC address. It is designed to get things done for you in most quick manner. It is perfectly tested to Block internet access on devices connected to same WiFi Network. To know How to use Netcut, follow the below step-by-step tutorial guide but at first learn about it’s applications.
Applications Of Netcut tool – What you can do with it?
- It can be used to test the internet speed on a WiFi network.
- It can be used to control the network traffic or to filter the network traffic.
- It can be used to Block internet access on devices connected to same WiFi Network.
- It can be used to check the number of users on a WiFi network.
- It can be used to find the IP address of the users on a WiFi network.
- All in all, you can get complete control over a WiFi network, if you are connected to it.
Steps to Block internet access on devices connected to same WiFi Network:
NOTE: To Block internet access on devices connected to same WiFi Network via Netcut, you must be connected to that WiFi Network.
If you are successfully connected to the desired Wifi Network, then continue the below steps to Block internet access on devices connected to that WiFi Network:
- At first, download the latest version of Netcut tool from the official website of Arcai. You could also click on this link to download it.
- Once the downloading is completed. Install it.
- When the installation finishes, restart your system.
- Now, Open the Netcut tool.
- Now, select the network adapter.
- Now, you would see the list of computers connected to your WiFi network.
- Identify the computers via their IP address.
- Select the IP address you want to block. You could also select multiple addresses by clicking on Ctrl key.
- Now, block the internet connection by clicking on Cut Off option.
That’s it. You’re done. You have successfully Blocked internet access on devices connected to same WiFi Network.
1. There is some compatibility issues of Netcut with Windows 8. Don’t worry, Just download Netcut defender from here and restart your system. It would run fine then. Netcut defender would also protect you from being netcut from other users on same WiFi network.
2: You could also use Netcut in your android smartphone via Netcut app.
This was the trick to Block internet access on devices connected to same WiFi Network. If you face any problem or have query related to this article, then feel free to contact me by commenting below. If you find this article “How to Block internet access on devices connected to same WiFi Network” interesting, then do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. For more such interesting tricks, follow us on Facebook or prefer SUBSCRIBING us. Thank You.