What is Bluestacks – What does it do?
Today, most of the people are aware about Bluestacks. But if you don’t know about it, let me elaborate it to you. Bluestacks is an emulator application which is used to run android apps on your Windows or Mac PC. Technically, it is an android emulator application. According to a great Software analyst, “Bluestacks is a software which has revolutionized the life of many people“. It helps you run almost all android apps and games in your PC. While the other side of people are earning millions of money by developing it. You can enjoy apps like Whatsapp, Snapchat, Wechat, Line and games like Temple run, flappy bird, clash of clans in your Windows 7,8,XP or Mac. But you need a high end system configuration to run it. It needs at least 2 GB RAM and a good graphic card to function smoothly.While majority of people download it as a split installer file from its official site which has its own consequences. So, I’m gonna share the download of Bluestacks Offline installer for Windows 7, 8, XP in this article.
Why to download Bluestacks Offline Installer – Pros of Bluestacks Offline Installer:
As I earlier said “Majority of people download Bluestacks as a 9 MB split installer which has its own consequences”. It means that you download a 9 MB .exe file from the official site of Bluestacks. When you run it, it links itself to your internet connection for extracting the runtime data which often causes error. It takes ample of time to download it, depending on the speed of your internet connection. Many a times, it fails to connect to the servers causing runtime data error. Observing these circumstances, Bluestacks Offline installer inhibits following pros:
- Once it is downloaded in your hard drive, it does not require internet connection.
- It can be used to fix Bluestacks runtime data error.
- It is the best option for users with slow internet connection.
- It is faster and more reliable.
- If you format your PC, you do not need to download it again. You can use the offline installer to install it in your PC.
What are the limitations of Bluestacks Offline Installer – Cons of Bluestacks Offline Installer:
Though, Bluestacks Offline installer has more advantages over the Online Split Installer but it has some limitations too. Following are the cons of Bluestacks Offline Installer:
- You do not get the latest version of Bluestacks. The newer version of Offline Installer takes longer time to release on internet than the Online one. This is the major con of Bluestacks Offline Installer.
- It has issues with the Bitdefender Antivirus during installation. So, disable the antivirus for a while till the installation completes and then enable it.
Minimum System requirement to run Bluestacks smoothly in your PC:
Before downloading the offline installer file of Bluestacks, please check the minimum system requirement needed to run Bluestacks smoothly in your PC. Minimum System requirement for Bluestacks are as follows:
- The system must have Windows XP or higher operating system.
- The full version of the program needs at least 2 GB memory of hard disk space.
- The system should have minimum 1 GB RAM. It is better to have 2 GB RAM for proper functioning of Bluestacks.
- You should have a good graphic card and it should have compatible Graphic library (GL).
- All the drivers on your system should be up-to-date.
These were the minimum system requirement to run Bluestacks in your PC. But if your PC does not fulfill it, do not worry, go for the Bluestacks alternatives.
Free Download of Bluestacks Offline Installer for Windows 7,8,XP:
Specifications of Bluestacks Offline Installer File –
File Name: BlueStacks_HD_AppPlayerPro_setup_0.7.16.910_REL.msi
File Size: Approx 109 MB.
Bluestacks Version: 0.8.5.3042
Compatible Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1.
How to install Bluestacks Offline Installer on your Windows 7,8,XP PC:
Follow the below steps to install Bluestacks Offline Installer on your Windows PC:
- Download Bluestacks PRO offline Installer file for your Windows PC from the above link.
- Once the download completes, double click on the MSI file to install Bluestacks in your Windows PC.
- The installation procedure will start. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the installation procedure completes, an icon of Bluestacks will appear on your desktop. Click on the icon to run Bluestacks.
- That’s it. You are done now. Enjoy all the android apps on your Windows PC.
Hope you like this article “Download free Bluestacks Offline Installer for Windows 7,8,XP“. This would surely help you in case you are unable to download Bluestacks via Online split-installer. If you have any query related to this article, feel free to ask me below via comment box. If you find it helpful, then return us the favor by sharing it with your friends on Facebook, Google plus or Twitter. For more such interesting articles, prefer SUBSCRIBING us. Thank you.