Probably, if I talk about a decade ago, Yahoo Messenger was the most used Video Calling software. But after then, as the time passed, Yahoo lost its gaze to the increasing popularity of Skype. Well, there is no introduction needed for Skype. Almost everyone is familiar of it. Skype is the leading application venture of Online Video Calling. And ever since the acquisition of Skype with Microsoft, it has achieved a huge success. Skype is an independent free-platform messenger and is exclusively available on internet and app stores. Lately, the service of Skype has also been extended to Smart Televisions, Tabs and social networking sites like Facebook. But many people face problems while installing it. So, I am going to share the latest download of Skype Offline installer for Windows 7, 8, XP, Vista with the details of its awesome features.
Some Awesome Features Of Skype – Details:
Here are some listed cool features of Skype:
- Free Video Calling: Skype is the leading giant service of free Video calling. You can call anyone around the world through Skype for free. You just need an internet connection to go connect with your acquaintances.
- Free Video Call Conferencing: You can video call to at most 25 people at a time without any extra charges.
- Cheap International Mobile Calls and SMS: Skype also offers the service of tele-calling at cheap rates. You just to have to buy the credits of Skype and you can call or SMS to anyone in the world at cheap rates.
- Files and Photo Sharing: You can also share files and photos on Skype.
- Classy interface: Skype has a next door classy interface with a simple layout.
- Skype Click to Call: Skype allows to extend their services to your browser via Click to Call extension.
- Open Contact book with an elegant Profile: Skype has an open Contact book. You can find anyone on Skype by just knowing their name. It also has an elegant option to customize your Profile.
Latest Download of Skype Offline Setup Installer for Windows 7, 8, XP, Vista:
Skype has a bit fuzzy web-based msi installer. You need to download a 1 MB skype installer file. When you open this installer file, it downloads the main Skype application in the background (around 28 MB). Well, if you have a slow internet connection then it becomes very difficult to connect with the server of Skype. Though, it resumes from the point where it was left at connection failure. But it takes some annoying time to connect with the server itself. The situation is even worse in Windows 8 app stores. Therefore, I always recommend to download skype from Offline setup Installer. So, before sharing the download link of Skype Offline Installer, let me discuss some advantages of downloading offline setup installer file of Skype at first.
Advantages of Skype Offline Setup Installer:
- It does not have any network issue.
- It is much faster and thus reliable.
- It is best choice of slow internet users.
- If you format your PC, you do not need to download it again. You can use the offline setup installer to install Skype in your PC.
Minimum System Requirement to install Skype in your PC:
Before downloading the offline setup installer of Skype, please check the minimum system requirement to install Skype in your PC.
Minimum System Requirement to install Skype in your PC is as follows:
- Operating System – Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit supported)**, Windows 8 & Windows 8.1 .
- Processor – At least 1 GHz Processor is needed.
- RAM – At least 512 MB RAM is needed.
- Additional Software – DirectX v9.0 or above.
**If you have Windows 7 (SP1), upgrade your Internet Explorer to v11. If you are using Windows 8 enterprise N or KN then follow this guide.
Download Link Of Skype Offline Setup Installer File:
File Name: SkypeSetupFull.exe
File Size: Approximately 34 MB.
Operating System: Only Windows as listed above.
To download the offline Setup Installer File of Skype, Click on the below image.
How to Download Skype Offline Setup Installer on your Windows 7, 8, XP Vista PC:
Follow the below steps to install Skype Offline on your windows PC:
- Once the file is downloaded, Open it.
- If you have an antivirus installed in your system, it would prompt your for permission. Allow it.
- Now, the installation of Skype would start. It would let your know when it finishes.
- Now, it would ask you for four options :-
- Skype name – If you already have a Skype account.
- Microsoft account – You can sign up with your Microsoft account.
- Facebook account – You could also sign up with your Facebook account.
- Create an account – Create a new account if you have none of the above.
- Choose any one of the above and move further.
- That’s it. You’re done. You have successfully installed skype.
I Hope you like this article “Free Download Skype Offline Setup Installer for Windows 7, 8, XP, Vista- Latest“. This would surely help you if you are uncomfortable with the online installation or app store installation of Skype. If you have any queary related to this article then feel free to ask me commenting below. If you like this article then share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. For more such useful contents, prefer SUBSCRIBING us or follow us on Facebook. Thank You.