Fix android error 921 while downloading apps from Google play store
Google play store has millions of apps for thousands of android smart phones present in the market. So it becomes difficult for developer to customize apps as per demand of each smart phone. Also many times bugs in OS can cause errors when you try to download or install apps from Google play store. One of the error that users face is error 921. Although if you have gone through my other articles you should know that the key to fixing all android errors is almost same.
Method 1 to resolve error 921 while downloading apps from Google play store:
This is the simplest method and has worked for me also. Whenever you face error 921 clear all cache files from play store, installed apps and Google framework. Now restart your phone and then try to install the app which is causing the error.
Method 2 to fix android error 921:
Many times removing your Gmail account and again adding it could help you to solve this play store issue. For this follow these steps
- Go to settings >> accounts. In accounts you can see all your accounts there like Google, Facebook etc.
- Select your Google account and remove your Gmail account.
- Once you have removed your Gmail account. Stop all your running apps. For this go to Settings >> apps >> select all apps >> force stop.
- Now clear all data and cache files of all the apps, play store and download managers.
- Restart your phone.
- Now you need to add your Gmail account again. For this got to Settings >> accounts >> Google. Here you can add your Gmail account.
Once the new account has been added you can install those apps which are causing error 921 in Google play store.
Method 3 to fix unknown error during application install “921”:
Although the methods given above will definitely help you to get rid of error 921 you may still have the problem. This is the last method left and I must talk about it also.
Factory reset your android smart phone. To Factory rest your android phone
Open settings >> backup and reset >> in backup and reset you can see factory data reset.
NOTE: Factory rest will delete all your data so backup your important data before going for factory reset.
This is a last resort so only attempt the factory reset if the above methods failed
I hope this article helps you to resolve error 921 while downloading, installing or updating apps from Google play store. But if you still have any problem or issues feel free to ask in the comments box below.