After the noticeable release of MOTO G and MOTO X, Motorola has finally launched its most awaiting budget smartphone – MOTOROLA MOTO E. Moto E is one of the most trending and eye catching release of smartphone this year. Since its release, everyone is chanting the words of praises due to its attractive features at low budget price. According to many tech gurus,
Motorola Moto E is a fresh competition in the budget segment phones. It is a gem that Motorola Corp. has released in India. It’s gonna modify the Indian mobile market and bring a new revolution. Its is a fresh challenge to big smartphone manufacturers like Samsung, HTC, Nokia and Micromax. It is a new Goliath in the budget smartphone battle.
Flipkart, the leading e-commerce website in India released Moto E with some exclusive features on 12 May, 2014 and was a grand hit. It got out of stock within its first two days only. Seeing such a hype of Moto E, let us have a look at its specifications, key features, pics, reviews and price.
Specifications of Motorola Moto E Smartphone:
- Latest Android OS with guaranteed update – Moto E runs on Android Kitkat 4.4 and is up-gradable in future. It has an extended service of faster multitasking, immense visuals, smart calling and messaging. It allows you to perform advanced features like Google Voice Search and accessible to Google Play Store.
- Strong Processor – Moto E has dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 A7 processor that clocks at a speed of 1.2 GHz.
- Modest equipped RAM – Moto E comes with 1GB of RAM and performs multitasking effectively.
- Sharp Display – The Moto E flaunts a sharp display of 4.3inch qHD screen. It has a resolution of 540 X 960 with a pixel density of 256 ppi. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla glass 3 and splash guard. Splash guard ensures resistance from water particles. It also has anti-smudge coating which ensures a solid protection.
- Long Lasting Battery life in the race of Android Smartphones – The Moto E is equipped with a 1980 mAh Lion Battery. It is claimed to last 24 hours with a mixed media usage. You can charge it with both USB cable and point charger.
- Convenient Camera – The Moto E device sports a 5 MP primary rear camera. It has the ability to capture FVWGA video in the absence of front camera. It is capable of playing 720p videos and can click panorama images as well.
- Extendable Storage – The Moto E device comes with an internal storage memory of 4 GB and can be extended to an external microSD card of 32 GB.
- An assured Connectivity – The Moto E allows you to browse internet with fast speed via 3G compatibility and Wi-fi connections. It also supports Wi-fi Hotspots. Transferring data is also quite simple via the use of Bluetooth 4.0 . It is also armed with FM Radio connectivity.
Key Features of Motorola Moto E Smartphone:
- Dual SIM support – It comes with a Dual SIM support, GSM + GSM (Dual Stand By). The Dual SIM support makes it as an ideal smartphone to purchase,
- MOTO Functions – The Moto E comes with two main MOTO functions i.e. Moto Migrate and Moto Assist. The Motorola Migrate function makes it easier to switch phones. You can transfer all your stuff to Moto E from your old phone via wireless connection. With MOTO assist, the device lets you set up actions and exceptions to customize it according to your needs. You can set it up in such a way that it does not ring in a meeting or only important calls are put through when you are sleeping.
- Attractive look – It has a curved look and comes in white and black color. It has a size of 64.8 X 124.8 X 12.3 mm and weighs 142 g.
- Multimedia Features – It supports MP3 music and HD videos. It has enhanced sound quality and is compatible to 3.5 mm audio jack.
- USB Connectivity – It is compatible with micro USB v2.
- Internal Sensors – The Moto E is fitted with multiple sensors like Accelerometer, proximity sensor and ambient light sensor with P2i, Single White LED and Bluetooth tethering.
- Navigation Technology – The Moto E has multiple navigation functions like GPS, Google Maps and GLONASS.
- In the box accessories- QSG and Warranty card, charger, Headset and handset with Built-in Battery.
- Warranty Summary – The Moto device has 1 year Manufacturer Warranty for phone and 6 months warranty for in the box accessories.
Pics Of Motorola Moto E Smartphone:
Reviews Of Motorola Moto E Smartphone:
All in all, the Motorola Moto E has got positive responses from the users. It is an ideal smartphone for Indian market and suits your pocket too. It has also got a thumb’s up from the tech gurus and analysts. Everyone is praising it, due to its attractive specs at low price rate. It is a new trend in the market of android smartphones. Although, it has some drawbacks which I am gonna discuss with you below but it is worth to give a try.
- The display is good enough to be visible in sunlight and has no issues at all.
- The available internal memory is 2.2 GB after the OS and other files.
- User available RAM is around 850 MB which is not bad for this price.
- Camera is good.
- Touch is smooth without any lags. UI response is fine.
- Looks are quite premium and goes above its range.
- Handling is easier due to its curved display.
- It has fulfilled most of the drawback of Moto G.
- Average quality picture in the bad exposure of light due to absence of Camera Flash.
- Video Calling is not possible due to absence of front camera.
- The camera does not have auto focus.
- Some people complain about its average battery life. But in my view it is not bad for a budget smartphone.
Ratings of Motorola Moto E on different perspective:
- Design – 8/10 .
- Display – 7/10 .
- Software – 9/10 .
- Performance – 8/10 .
- Battery Life – 6/10 .
- Camera – 4/10 .
- Value for Money – 9/10 .
Price of Motorola Moto E Smartphone:
The minimum base price of Motorola Moto E smartphone is Rs. 6,999.
To Buy Motorola Moto E, visit the following stores:
Motorola Moto E is the trending budget smartphone. I have shared the Phone specs, key features, Pics, Reviews and Pics of Motorola Moto E. I suggest that Motorola Moto E is worth a purchase and you should give it a try. If you like this post then do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. For more such interesting articles like us on Facebook or prefer SUBSCRIBING us. Thank you.