Nokia 130 dual SIM full phone specifications: With wide range of mobile phones available in the market customers have number of choices. Latest entry in this choice is Nokia 130 dual SIM phone launched recently. Surely Nokia 130 dual and single SIM are low end phone with few features still one can use them as secondary phone along with their other smart phones.
You can read the Nokia 130 dual SIM and single SIM full phone specifications, release date and specs below.
Nokia 130 dual SIM full phone specification:
- DISPLAY: 1.5 inches TFT display with 128 x 160 pixels. 1.5 inches is a decent display
- Network: GSM 900/1800, mini SIM card for both the SIMs.
- Camera: No, surely biggest drawback of Nokia 130 dual SIM. But if you are using this phone as secondary phone then there is no need of camera.
- Memory specifications: Nokia 130 dual SIM can support micro SD card up to 32 GB. So you have a lot of space for other stuff apart from phone book entries.
- Nokia 130 dual SIM gives micro USB 2.0, Bluetooth v3.0 and GPRS. Latest Bluetooth can increase your transfer speed between two devices.
- Nokia 130 dual SIM has 1020mah battery that can give you standby time of about 620h.
- Extra features: SMS, MMS, Email and internet messenger.
- Nokia 130 dual SIM has an inbuilt radio and you can play java games in it. Device also has SNS application, photo viewer, organizer and voice memo.
- Nokia 130 dual SIM is available in 3 colors. Red, white and black
Release date: Nokia 130 dual SIM and single SIM will be available from mid of September.
Price: Nokia 130 dual SIM priced about 2500 INR. Exact amount will be updated after the launch.
After going through above configuration Nokia 130 dual SIM looks very handy at such a price range. If you are using high end smart phone you can use it as your secondary phone also for dual SIM lovers looking for low specs device Nokia 130 dual SIM is a good choice.