Remove unwanted toolbars from internet browsers: Browsing is what most people relate their use with internet. To ease our working on internet many browsers are there likes Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox etc. Browsing through these browsers will save your pc from external malware or bugs etc. But there is no guarantee that your browser is safe always.
Many times unwanted toolbars get installed in your browser. These are due to when you install a software or anything from a site you didn’t noticed that they are asking permission for adding third party toolbar and you accept the permission. Such toolbars not only cause threat to your private data but makes your browsing difficult. So in this post I have given some methods to remove these annoying toolbars from your browser.
I have given solution to remove unwanted toolbars from major browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. So just read all the possible solutions below:
How to remove unwanted toolbars from Google chrome browser:
Google chrome is most famous browsing tool nowadays. Simple interface and amazing extensions makes chrome way ahead of other browsers. But these unwanted toolbars may irritate you so its must to remove these third party toolbars.
- Click on button on top right of your Google chrome browser. It is a 2 horizontal line shaped.
- Once you have clicked on it go to settings.
- In settings section you can see extensions on left size.
- Click on extensions and you will get all extensions and toolbars installed in your chrome browser. Delete all unwanted extensions from here.
Hope now you can remove these irritating toolbars from your chrome browser.
How to remove unwanted toolbars from Mozilla Firefox browser:
Firefox is also best for its amazing features. Mozilla also provides you feature to add and remove toolbars as per your choice.
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on 3 horizontal line shaped button at top right corner.
- Click on add ons and you can check out all toolbars and plugins installed. Delete useless ones from your browser.
How to remove unwanted toolbars from internet explorer browser:
Internet explorer is default windows browser, very popular among windows lovers. But unwanted toolbars make your working experience with explorer nasty. So just remove those toolbars.
- Open internet explorer
- On top right side you can see tools button.
- Click on tools and from drop down menu select ‘manage add ons’
- In add ons you can see all toolbar. Trash out unnecessary toolbars from your Explorer.
Hope methods given above will help you to remove unwanted toolbar from Google chrome, internet explorer and Mozilla firefox extensions. It doesn’t matter you are using windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 techniques remain same for all the operating systems. If you still have any problem do ask in the comment box below.