I have earlier wrote about Bluestacks Graphic Card error 25000 and it was a huge hit. So , on the demand of one of my visitor’s complain.. I decided to write about another Bluestacks error i.e. “Bluestacks Installation Failed MSI Log File error“. Usually, this error comes with a message like below:
Hmm… its seems Bluestack App Player couldn’t be installed on this computer. We’d love to fix this problem – can you help us? Search your computer for the file:
and email it to us at [email protected] Thanks!
Well, if you mail it to the Bluestacks official team, it would do little help. Bluestacks official team would be getting lots of error messages everyday from all around the world. Being so much popular as a official team, it would take longer time to reply you the solution of this error. So, I am writing this article to help you solve Bluestacks Installation Failed MSI Log File error on your own.
Bluestacks Installation Failed MSI Log File Error:
Though you have all the system requirement fulfilled, Bluestacks MSI log file error often interrupts your joy. This error mainly arises if you are installing Bluestacks through Offline .MSI setup file. In this error, the installation procedure get stuck and a message prompts on your screen which stops the installation procedure. This error is most prone to the users who are installing Bluestacks for the second time. It also mostly takes place in Windows 8. So, if you are updating your version of Bluestacks or if you have just migrated from Windows 7 to Windows 8 and trying to download Bluestacks via Offline installer, you must be coming through this Installation failed MSI Log File error.
Reasons for Bluestacks Installation Failed MSI Log File Error:
There are various reasons for Bluestacks Installation Failed MSI Log File Error. Some of the probable reasons are:
- If there are some files of Bluestacks left in your system due to it’s previously installed version.
- If your system fails the certificate check of Bluestacks or it could not identify the digital signature..
- If the offline installer version of Bluestacks could not identify your graphics card.
- If there is some problem with your Graphic Media accelerator program. This reason is the least case.
Solution to Fix Bluestacks Installation Failed MSI Log File Error: Tips & Tricks
– Solution 1
Update your Graphic card – You should update your graphic card as it is necessary to enjoy new softwares and features. If your graphics card driver is most updated, Bluestack will be installed successfully. Use the following links to auto-update your graphic card drivers. Enable the Java in the browser before upgrading them.
– Solution 2
Tweaking with regedit – Follow these below steps to tweak some files of Bluestacks in the regedit Windows component:
- Open Run dialogue box by pressing Windows + R button in your keyboard.
- Type regedit and press edit.
- A window of registry editor will open in your screen.
- You would see some directory files at your left hand side. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>>Software>>Bluestacks.
- Delete the directory named Bluestacks and close it.
- Check for any other Bluestacks file in C:// directory or in temp folder. (This step is not compulsory)
- Now, install the Bluestacks again. It would surely solve your problem.
– Solution 3
Install Net Framework – Try to install net Framework and see if it helps.
– Solution 4
Bypassing Certificate Check – This solution is temporary. It does not solve the problem. It just bypasses it. So, it may have some consequences. It is possible that you may get some feature problem while using Bluestacks. Follow the below steps to bypass certificate check:
- At first, find the Offline Bluestacks .msi file that you gonna use.
- Right click on it and select Properties.
- Click on compatibility tab and tick on “Run this program in compatibility mode for”. Select your windows and click on Enter.
- Now, click on Digital Signatures Tab.
- Now, Click on Details and then click on View certificate.
- In certificate Dialogue box, click on Install Certificate.
- Now, go to Certificate Import Wizard, mark on Current User and click Next.
- Now, choose Automatically select the certificate store based on the type of certificate and click on Next.
- Click on Finish. Now, you would see a message prompting “The import was successful”.
- Press OK and Save it on Bluestacks Properties.
- That’s it. Now, try to install Bluestacks in your system.
NOTE: You could also use ‘Orca’ software to bypass Certificate check.
If you have any query or problem related to Bluestacks Installation Failed MSI Log File error, feel free to contact me by commenting below. If you find this article helpful then do share it with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus or Twitter. Thank You. 🙂